OSHA CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATION 29 CFR 1910.151 (b)
First Aid Supplies approved by a consulting Physician shall be readily available.
Employers Are Required To Provide:
- First aid kits and supplies for the types of injuries that can occur while on the job.
- First aid kits that are based on: your industry’s hazards; your company’s proximity to medical help; and the number of employees on the job site.
- First aid supplies that are readily available at all times.
- Supplies that are inspected at least once a month.
- Supplies at all of your business locations.
- Supplies that are individually packaged for one time use only.
OSHA, Advanced First Aid, and Your First Aid Needs
We provide companies with quality assured first aid kits and cabinets approved by consulting emergency room physicians. We supply customized first aid kits designed to meet individual companies’ exact safety requirements.
All of our first aid kits are regularly inspected, maintained, individually packaged and coincide with OSHA, ANSI and FDA guidelines for a safe and effective work environment.
Learn more about Advanced First Aid’s CPR and First Aid Training »